Brothers and Sisters,
Last weekend was a remarkable time for the Church on Mill family! Evidences of God’s might and mercy were everywhere. Here’s a few highlights:
- Josh’s excellent message helped us consider the significance of Jesus’s death – especially how God would have us feel about what our sin caused
- The Lord’s Supper drew us in as we remembered how the Lord’s sacrifice removed our guilt and united us to God and each other
- Ryan’s testimony and baptism gloried God through a clear gospel witness and gave occasion to shout for joy
- Many members hosted internationals to show hospitality, build relationships, and share Christ
- At least 15 families not part of COM (from the schools and neighborhood around COM) participated in the egg hunt and some stayed for worship
- The singing with a roomful of members and guests on both Friday and Sunday was a powerful proclamation of God’s worthiness and our appreciation for him
- Astonishingly, there were MORE people in the gatherings on Easter than 2 years ago (before the pandemic)
Thank you for being a church that prioritizes what God commands, enjoys what God has done for us in Christ, and loves each other and the city God placed us in to proclaim the gospel. As we press on in our mission to glorify God through lives changed by the gospel of Jesus Christ, consider taking time today to pray that what people heard and saw over the weekend would remain on the forefront of our minds, and follow up with someone you met or a member you hadn’t seen in a while.
Scroll down for pictures!
Photography by Isabel Han