Brothers and Sisters,
Tomorrow evening (6:00pm, auditorium) Church on Mill members will gather for our final Members Meeting of 2015. We’ve had a historic year as a church family. Join me as we round out 2015 with a great evening of reflecting on God’s work among us, through us, and in us. We’ll laugh together, look forward to 2016, praise God for his kindness to us, hear from new and out-going staff members, be hosted by our new Transition Team, and end with a unique time of corporate prayer. Additionally, you’ll have ample time to ask questions and offer input. Don’t miss it!
Agenda items include:
- Opening Prayer and Introduction to the Evening (then Fellowship/Food) – Tad Skinner
- Scotland Mission Trip Report – Austin Krause
- Growth Through Church on Mill Internship – Trevor Pacelli
- Blessed by the College Ministry – Jameson Berry
- New Sabbatical Policy – Todd Diehl (obo Personnel Team)
- Proposed Church on Mill 2016 Budget – Tad Skinner (Executive Director) & Chuck Newkirk (obo Transition Team)
- Blessed as a Volunteer Ministry Coordinator – Jessica Oaks
- Thrilled to Become a Church on Mill Staff Member – Tim Stokes
- New and Former Members – Chuck
- Discovering Diaconate and Discovering Eldership Classes Update – Kent Hardy and Chuck (obo Transition Team)
- Transition Team Year-End Report – Scott Wakefield (obo Transition Team)
- Guided Prayer – Morgan Roberts
I am thankful we continue to grow in our understanding of biblical, meaningful membership.